It is the new generation lipstick: natural and vegan formula, intense color and long-lasting wear, created with the ALL TIGERS community.
100% vegan formula, 94.5% of natural ingredients, 41% of organic ingredients
All the materials used for the bottle and its packaging are approved by European natural standards: aluminum cover, recyclable plastic bottle, cardboard from sustainably managed forests and without metallic decor or varnish for optimal recyclability, etc...
BENEFITS & ACTIVE INGREDIENTS :
The perfect makeup finish
- "Easy-Mat" finish, ideal balance between matte and shine.
- Long-lasting without drying out the lips, thanks to a precise dosage of botanical oils & waxes.
- High coverage: the formula is loaded in pigments for an impeccable color rendering.
- Invisible touch-ups: because the texture rich in vegetable oils does not dry too fast, small touch-ups are invisible.
A safe, natural, vegan and cruelty-free line-up
- 94.5% ingredients of natural origin (the only non-natural ingredients are synthetic color pigments)
- 41% of organic ingredients (from organic farming)
- Vegan: no ingredient of animal origin or involving animal exploitation
- Cruelty-free: European regulations prohibits animal testing, and we refuse animal testing outside of Europe.
- We use natural or synthetic pigments, in order to offer a wide range of colors, and in particular refuse the use of carmine pigment extracted from mealybugs, certainly natural but not in line with our ethical requirements.
- Tested under dermatological control
- The formula contains neither essential oils nor gluten.
- 100% natural scent
- Made in Italy
Key ingredients: organic castor seed oil, organic carnauba wax, organic corn extract, organic coconut oil, organic centella asiatica extract, organic aloe vera, pigments
USING ADVICES :
The lipstick that goes on well and quickly!
- No need to be an expert: the creamy texture is easily applied on the lips, the tip of the applicator has a great shape for a quick application with precise contours. Its drying time, slightly longer than a classic lipstick, allows small touch-ups without them being seen.
- Formulated without silicones, the lipstick is not without transfer: find our 3 tips to limit the transfer effect of a lipstick. The important thing is not to apply too much material: you can apply with a brush for better precision, and press the lips on a paper tissue after application to better 'fix' the color.
- Remove make-up using a makeup remover with a rich texture, such as an oil or thick milk. Find our advice for easily remove long-lasting lipstick.