The Original Skin Protectant
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is the legendary, award-winning skin protectant that does more than soothe sun-burned skin, rehydrate chapped lips, and heal rough elbows and calluses. It's also the secret that makeup artists all over the world use for keeping legs, lips and eyelids shiny; eyebrows in place; and cuticles perfectly manicured. There are an infinite number of ways to use this classic cream, but here are 8 great ones:
1. SKIN SAVER : Protect skin from drying wind, central heating and air conditioning. This skincare multi-tasker soothes, restores, calms and helps relieve minor skin irritations, including roughness, redness, chapped, cracked or dry skin.
2. SHINE FACTOR : Found in top makeup artists' kits worldwide, this all-in-one beauty tool adds shine to eyelids, cheeks, lips and legs.
3. EYE OPENER : All it takes is a dab to smooth eyebrows and create a perfectly defined arch that will stay in place all day.
4. CUTICLE CONDITIONER : Soften rough, dry cuticles to keep them smooth, supple and beautifully manicured.
5. TREAT FOR FEET : Smooth rough heels and soften soles for barefoot beauty in every season.
6. AFTER-SUN SOOTHER : With its legendary soothing and moisturizing benefits, it's the ideal after-sun treatment to relieve minor sunburn and calm dry, irritated sun-exposed skin.
7. FLIGHT TOOL : Flying can leave skin looking and feeling dry and uncomfortable. Pack this intensive hydrator to boost skin's in-flight moisture level wherever you go.
8. LEG WEAR : Great for an après shave or après wax treatment. This classic cream calms irritation, reduces redness and leaves legs super-smooth and silky-soft.
BEAUTY TIP: "As a makeup artist, I love to use this on the runway. The eyelids, cheekbones - the lips as a gloss. It's great as a brow fixative to keep the brows in place. It's great on the elbows and cuticles; it heals, moisturizes and soothes. It reverses the dryness in the skin, especially during cold weather - it's terrific. It gives that beautiful, healthy and natural look to the skin."
- Rebecca Restrepo, Global Makeup Artist
APPLICATION & USES
Apply liberally as often as necessary, anytime anywhere you need. Shape brows, revitalize shine, soothe dry hands and smooth cuticles and nails. Also soothes dry skin and comforts minor weather burns, scrapes and abrasions.
PETROLATUM, LANOLIN, MINERAL OIL/PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, SALICYLIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, VEGETABLE OIL/OLUS/HUILE VEGETALE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL, BHT, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492).